Posted By Nora Brown,
Thursday, February 07, 2013
| Comments (0)
I am honored to be a member of the steering committee for the upcoming 2013 EFMD conference in the MENA Region, which was postponed and moved due to unforeseen circumstances in Beirut last year.
Here is the information for the conference, which has been rescheduled for April 14 - 16 in Abu Dhabi.
2013 EFMD Conference in the MENA Region
with the support of the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)
and Abu Dhabi University will hold a MENA focused conference "Empowering
the Next Generation of Leaders” in Abu Dhabi, on 14-16 of April 2013.
EFMD MENA conference is one of the most important management education
events in the region and brings together business schools, companies,
NGOs and the private sector to share and exchange ideas and best
practice examples. The conference will address topics such as the role
of business schools in society, business education for employment,
family business, entrepreneurship in the region and the role of women,
managing country risk perception, research and executive education among
conference will be chaired by Prof. Tawfik Jelassi, Dean of the ENPC
School of International Management (FR) and includes a distinguished
list of speakers coming from Business Schools and the private sector
from different countries in the Middle East, Northern Africa and Europe,
- Raed Charefeddine, First Vice Governor of the Lebanese Central Bank
- Amin El Kholy, Head of Asset Management at Arqaam Capital, UAE
- Zeina Sleiman, Director Institutional Relations and Alumni Affairs at INSEAD Abu Dhabi
- Christopher Abraham, Head of Dubai campus and Sr. Vice President at S P Jain School of Global Management
- Denise Johnsen, Regional Assistant Director, London Business School
For more information on the events please visit www.efmd.org/mena or contact Ines Proença (firstname.lastname@example.org).