The Economist recently published a list ranking the top 100 full-time MBA's. Out of the top 26 business schools, 15 of them are GBSN members. This further exemplifies that our network is made up of the most elite international business schools.
GBSN member schools are the core of our network model, providing expertise and support for GBSN to fulfill our mission. They are recognized as leaders in management education for the developing world. GBSN membership provides the opportunity to enhance global impact and international connections.
Below are the top 26 out of the 100 top-ranked schools:
- University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth
- Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley
- Darden Graduate School of Business Administration, University of Virginia
- IESE Business School, University of Navarra
- Harvard Business School
- New York University - Leonard N Stern School of Business
- HEC School of Management, Paris
- Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Columbia Business School
- London Business School
- MIT Sloan School of Management
- International Institute for Management Development (IMD)
- University of Queensland Business School
- University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business
- ESADE Business School
- Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management, Cornell University
- UCLA Anderson School of Management
- Emory University, Goizueta Business School
- University of Bath School of Management
- Carnegie Melon University, The Tepper School of Business
- York University, Schulich School of Business
- Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
- University of Hong Kong, Faculty of Business and Economics
- Stephen M. Ross School of Business, University of Michigan
The list continues down to 100, with GBSN member schools continuing to be present throughout. Out of the total 100 top-ranked MBAs, 25 of the schools are GBSN members.
Through our network, we foster connections between top international business schools and developing world educators, GBSN helps schools and faculty at different stages of development learn from one another. This dynamic network catalyzes new ideas, cultivates partnerships and disseminates knowledge around the globe.
>> Click here to view the list of GBSN Member Schools
>> Click here to view the entire list of the 100 top-ranked full time MBAs
>> Click here for more information on membership
>> Questions? Contact Lisa Leander at email@example.com or call +202.628.9040
Nicole Zefran is the Network Assistant at the Global Business School Network.