Future-proofing our organisations through innovative executive engagement
This workshop is by invitation only and is dedicated to corporate learning and corporate HR practitioners from companies. Free of charge for EFMD member companies and special guests (special guest = ONE free seat to attend ONE workshop for discovery for non-members)
The digital era has ushered in rapid change, transformation, and disruption across our industries and business models. From data-driven learning and enhanced technologies, to cascading leaders as teacher models, the landscape of broad executive engagement is moving quickly.This workshop will feature and work on different ways of engaging and further developing entire cadres of executives.
By and large, our leadership development efforts have focused so far on the pipeline of future leaders and top management. Only in rare cases, such as major transformation programs, we engage entire cadres of executives, the entire management body or even the entire workforce. We rely heavily on communications, but to a lesser degree on learning new skills, and unlearning current ways of doing things. This raises fundamental questions regarding scale and scope of our leadership development and learning practices:
- In this new era, how can we do both, prepare future leaders as well as “revamp" current leaders to succeed?
- What are proven methods to engage current executives and entire leadership populations?
- Do we need more scalable means of alignment and skill building, for the sake of speed and cost effectiveness, thereby replacing or complementing our proven methods?
- What can we learn, e.g. from neuroscience, design thinking, big data or network analysis?
- Are new digital technologies opening up interesting avenues?
Who will you work with?
- Tawfik Jelassi Professor at IMD, will set up the big picture
- Tyra Malzy, Head of Mazars University, will take a deep dive into the Mazars case
- Peter Schneider, Global Head of Leadership & Management Development and Cross-Divisional Initiatives atUBS, will show case and different perspectives
- Nick Shackleton-Jones, Director of Learning Innovation & Technology at BP, will show case and different perspectives.
How will you benefit?
This one-day workshop will allow you to learn about world-class talent development and new approaches to engaging executives in a VUCA world. It will provide you with the opportunity to reflect on your own development practices and on what you might want to experiment with, in order to enhance speed, scale and impact.
- Free EFMD Members
- 840€ EFMD Non-members (700€+20% VAT)
- Free Invited guests (ONE free seat to attend ONE workshop for discovery for non-members)
Reduction Fee: 10% reduction for the second registration from the same institution (non-member) Fees cover attendance at the meeting, documentation, meals and refreshments, but NOT hotel accommodation. Hotel fees are to be paid directly to the hotel upon departure (please refer to the Hotel Information Section further down for more details).
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be confirmed in writing. If we receive notice of your withdrawal by March 17, 2016, a cancellation administrative fee of 75€ (+20% VAT) will be charged. After this date, we regret we are unable to refund any fees. However, in such cases substitutes are welcome at no extra cost, as long as we receive notification of the name, title and address of the substitute.
Please click here for the online registration form. For the event website click here.